Monday, January 02, 2006

2/12/05

Ktv in morning. Yesterday midnight, I received a call from my friend. Yeah, old boys gathering again. The group which I will laugh and laugh with. A grp of no stress, full of gossips, cheeky jokes, and scandalous information. All the "yoh yoh" language will come out. "Eh brother....." muahaa . I miss those kind of language.

Members of that group (nicknames) - ganjiong spider, westini, lumpy, ling ling aka bug (me).

*going to get wacked by them if they read this.

Sang like killing chicken today. Eeks.

Looking forward to my next job for work. After last week's training, I think I am more prepared to face more stress during work. Last week was a training from hell. No fun at all. Last week lasted like 1 mth.

2 more weeks to school. Looking forward to finish it quickly.

*why do I behave differently infront of different people? Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home