Thursday, January 05, 2006

5/01/05

Still the inventory problem. Then brought back work to do until 9.30pm. Parents quarrel again because of a stupid chao ta (burnt) fruit processor. Damn. Made my day even worst. I always can't do anything about it because 小孩不应该多管闲事。

Just ended a 1 to 1 fyp meeting. Fruitful one. I'm being a bit pushy for us to finish until certain parts of the project so that we don't have to struggle next sem. I don't aim for a high grade because I know it can't be. Comparing the amount of work we are doing with those who are doing research. Its heaven and earth. We are on the earth of course.

(enjoying work to the fullest because someone appreciates my work. I'm still receiving treats from my team IC.... what a big spender. I will pass his spirit down to the next generation when I'm the team IC next time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home