Friday, January 06, 2006

6/01/05

I am beginning to confirm that my kind of job is auditing. The satisfaction of pulling out from a job after you finish it is really unexplainable. Am I the only one so happy with doing auditing?

The happiness of being appreciated by the team IC is really great. I receive a meal treat from him again. Omg he is really a big spender. I guess girls would like that kind of bf/husband and dislike my kind right? He is really amazing. One worthwhile to work for. He really teaches me things. And I'm not just doing VT thingys. He taught me all that it takes to be an A1. And... He taught me the whole inventory testing thingy, and he left me to do it all alone.!! Well, all the field work of course, not the documentation. The documentation will come after the fieldwork. So what was he doing all along? Omg, clearing his coaching notes for other jobs. So... that is what SAs do. Faint. I will rather stay as A1 forever haa.

Next week is my last week in the audit firm. And, I am still booked on jobs. Eiyo, why book me?

David Tao said in his Mtv (Song: Melody) that:"如果你找到的人能够给你回到年轻时恋爱的感觉,那就对了."

What does it mean when you dreamt of meeting someone who you have never seen before. And strangly, I asked for the person's name and that person replied. Then I repeated the name in my dream. When I woke up, I can only remember vaguely the last character. And after a while, that last character faded from my memory. I tried to recall and I think the person is called something Shi1. Hmm. Strange. But this person accompanied me walking down the road. Cool. (I bet I won't meet this person after I wrote it here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home