Thursday, March 16, 2006

16/3/06

Whats up with me sia. Eat wrong medicine and had a wierd chemical reaction in the stomach that triggers the hyper activity in my brain? I just talk too much in class haaa. But then, thats nothing bad about it. Today, I answered a short question about a company's control system assigned by the teacher. So, did I take 2 minutes to answer it? I didn't know how I remembered so many things and blurt everything out. I was awarded, 2 participation points!! (very hard to get points now). I tried to recall how I answered the question after that, but I can't seem to say it as coherent as at the time in class. Wierd. I tend to vomit out things and leave my mind blank after that.

Thanks to my 2 friends, I had a great lunchner (lunch+dinner). Haaa great chat.

I had a good day sleep on the bus to NUS. I felt that I was non existent. How I wish to just sleep like that and don't wake up. When I woke up, I was trying to find out where I was again. Sleeping is a blessing.

Band: Wow, the SSO trombonist came. Very powerful sound. I guess that is how professional sound. Well, I'm still far from his standard. But I don't intend to be professional anyway. I play for leisure.

One thing interesting brought up by my 2 friends was that they valued guys and girls like this:

"Girls appreciate until 21 and then start to depreciate."

"Guys, appreciate until 30 and value remains there."

Funny loh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home