Monday, April 10, 2006

10/4/06

10% for the 306 quiz tomorrow. 5% for the 304 quiz. Somehow, what pikachu said is correct. Why not just take MC? Then final exam can weigh more. No matter how much I know the basics, I still don't think I'll know the answers for mcq. Its about analysing the question on the spot tomorrow. Knowing myself quite well, I will start at one sentence long long and stone there, thinking about so many things that will take so much time. Then starts to panick, then time runs out.

Now is 4.45pm. At this instances, I don't have the drive to try to get more info into my mind. Although I know I'm not totally familiar with the things yet, I just can't stand looking at such complicated stuffs. Just be myself and walk into the hall smiling with whatever I know right? For those things I don't know, just guess right? Yup, MCQ is like that, for me to guess.

And then at the end, perform like shit like that. Ok decided, let me, for once, act like genius, don't wanna study liao. Leave everything to fate. If I can do well, I can do well. If fate doesn't allow, then I admit to fate. Cool. Then i can feel better.

What did I do to make myself feel better? Ktv session at home. Argh, sound system sucky haaa. Anyway, my aim is to irritate all my neighbours. My dog even got pissed and went hiding. Luckily my parents weren't at home too. I shout my way through. Ya.... crazy loh.

I'm going to play more games now until my guilt builds up to a level that will push me to read my notes again. I'm depending my guilt to work then.

Sickening
To
Read
Excessive
School
Stuffs

-------------------------------------1hr later----------------------------

Hi, i'm back. I didn't play games, I lied. I went for a job (I mean jog), which is as good as wasting time but, in a more productive manner. For health sake. When I was cooling down outside my door, I saw a WASP!! I looked at it, it looked at me, I turn my head and walk the other way, fearing that it might sting me (what a wimp). Then when I turn my head to see if its following me, I saw the WASP, flying the opposite direction, up to the other storey and disappeared. Comical sight to me. If i were to develop a dialogue between me and that wasp, it could be Singapore Funniest Home Video. ....... ok, to cold to be a joke haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home