Sunday, April 09, 2006

9/4/06

Morning is the time that is best for studying, for me. When it was about 3pm, just don't feel like doing anything. Went for a job, i mean jog. Need to waste some energy and get some vitamin D for survival. Bored.

I wasted 2.5 hrs playing PS2 game loh. Nothing valuable is achieved then. Gaming time is always wasting time isn't it? After the gaming session, a sense of guilt.

Somehow, studying much doesn't help anyway. I hate mcqs. I'll always get the wrong answer because i think too much. No hope lah.

The day could be so bored if not for some surprise sms haaa. I don't usually receive casual sms cuz everyone looks at me like an only-work-no-chat person. A wierd monster perhaps. I don't mind people looking at me like that cuz I thought I'm one too. The only thing i need for survival is, machines, food, water, clothing, roof, basically all inanimated stuffs. I bet i'll be able to survive in a room with only 4 wall.

I wanted to read more 304 at night. I guess I'm not in the mood.

一段一段的文章,诉说了岁月累积成的故事。
一张一张的图案,描绘了过去脑海中的记忆。
经过了无数事件,遇见的玲玲种种。 这一切都带出了喜怒哀愁。
看着,看着,眼眶也一点一点地灌满了水。
言语无法说明,文字无法写明。
仅此希望悲剧不再重演。 命运做弄人。 一切太像,太像了。

I bet my blog music suits what i type.... cheers

*hate it when emotional mind takes over the practical mind. Too much thoughts again. faint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home