Tuesday, April 11, 2006

11/4/06

Quizzes. This first thing in the morning, the professor suan me loh. "All ready to score right?". My reply was "........" coupled with an energetic shake on the head with a twisted look in the face, full of the oh-man-whats-up attitude. Don't give me stress leh... I just want to be an average guy.... or maybe not? Haaa a wannabe!!

I know I'll pass haaa, thats all. And I'm happy enough. Don't care more liao. Any marks higher than the passing mark is a profit for me. Anyway, I'm happy with my performance this sem even though I fell down somewhere through, ah.... I bet being satisfied with myself is more important than how people see me. I know there will be people who thinks "eiyo like that marks also happy". Well, who cares. Haa. I think I leave aside all comparisons. I should challenge only myself and no one else. I should challenge my past results and aim for higher future results according to past information. Thats the Japanese way of looking at things right? Kei-something-tsu thingy..... can't remember.

ok, I am giving myself these 2 days off for me to complete an RPG game which I left it to rot after last holiday. It has been hanging at the same spot loh!! argh. I can't wait to finish it and start on another one. (gaming starts to sound like a job for me liao) . Ya, I play game like working. Schedule, chionging, planning time table, blar blar. And scold myself when I lose in the game. BaKa!!

I need an anti electricity coat. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home