Thursday, April 13, 2006

13/4/06

Pikachu use too much electricity power until blur blur liao. But, don't need to apologize so much lah. Still put my big name in your blog somemore.... can remove? I prefer to be anonymous there. Thankz ah. Anyway i knew that time will make the missing thing pop out, so I was cool yesterday. Well, consider it case close ah. No worries. Repent for your blurness!! Bleah! (did i learn those from you? ha)

Today last lesson for 304. I really like the tutor lah. Gave alot of advice on working life. One of the most hardworking prof i've ever seen. And the module requires so much technical knowledge on his part, so i think he did an excellent job. At least better than the previous internal controls module....ops, is that obvious? Somehow sad that it has ended because I consider 304 classes to be fun with lots of goodies to win haaa.

After 304 class, my project group went for a small celebration lunch (consider bah). As usual, lots of laughing, suanning, and gossiping. Yah... and the most memorable one is that me and the other guy took a sissy photo, with me being a sissy.... omg. Well, for the fun of it bah.. Laugh until faint.

These few days are just a little different from normal days. Well, can't explain much why, but it is different. I just have to reconcile those differences and treat them as a new norm instead of considering them special. As you have guessed it, its my sensitivity at work again. Yes, confirm, its just a normal thing!! Haa, sometimes I just hate myself. But, I thank for the differences, makes life more interesting. :) A new norm will be set soon before exam starts. Yuppie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home