Friday, April 14, 2006

14/4/06

Things are starting to get boring. I usually post at night but.... I just don't foresee any interesting things happening today so I thought a morning post will do. This is when the revision time starts. A yawning feeling. Just when I'm so used to having fun, things have to be so dull again. Its like throwing thousand grams of coloured dust into the air, but eventually everything will rest to the floor. Thats the kind of picture.

I'm sorry to pikachu that I asked my name to be removed from the blog. Feels restricted right? I don't mean to, but its better so that people can't trace who you are (contents from my postings seem to tally with yours). You prefer to be unknown from my blog too right? Anyway, don't need to abandon your blog. Perhaps I shouldn't put that restriction... (I usually change myself to suit the environment, not the other way round).

I, too, don't usually get to say what i want to say in my blog. I tend to use wierd ways (which I am the only one who understands) to express something that other people shouldn't know that clearly. Its a good thing that people visits me because then i know there are people who cares and I'm not alone. However, that means i have to restrict myself from some of the things that I want to write.

This blog has been a great support for myself as a form of venting anger and sharing happy stuffs. I'll rather have people visiting me while I restrict my writing than to block everyone and write what i want. I guess that is my aim. Different people have different aims, so I don't want to generalise.

Ok, now for my own stuffs. I finally completed the RPG game yesterday. After so long, finally. It was the Digital Devil Saga (DDS) on PS2. I can finally start on a new one but.... so many to choose from. I need to choose one with good good graphics. Have been graphically deprived from that DDS because that graphics doesn't suit PS2 standards. eeks. Perhaps Radiata Stories will do.

What are RPG games to me? Its like reading story books that can, at the same time, fulfill my spatial skill needs. Well, only some fulfills. Its also a way for me to know more adventerous and beautiful stories that doesn't exist in the real world. Stories with a beginning and ending. Stories that let me experience brotherhood, betrayal, love, care, loyalty, sadness, happiness, and a bunch of other things. To me, completing one RPG game is like finishing a long movie that takes months to finish. Tasting it bit by bit. Just like tasting Lychee in the ancient Chinese Dynasties.

(Just side track, I wanted to start organizing my stuffs to study but.... I can't seems to get my engine working. Can't find the key to my engine. Bleah! So sian!! I need to sleep somemore... its now 9.30am, and there is a BUG flying around me, pestering me while i'm typing...... IRRITATING, argh. Bug = not my friend)

Today's topic. How many types of people are there?
Thinker, Evaluator, Organiser/Planner, Worker, Presenter, Creator, Initiator, Follower, Destroyer, Crisis Champion, Entertainer, Environmentalist, Connector.... the list is not exhaustive.

Thinker- the person thinks about new concepts for how things should be. Innovative and creative.

Evaluator- giving suggestions to already existing concepts created by the thinker. Without them, things are just how it is with no suggestions for improvements.

Organiser/planner- as name speaks, organise and plan things so that creative ideas can be made into concrete items (tangible or intangible)

Worker- putting organized plans into actions. includes leaders and participants.

Presenters- communicating ideas across. important when people doesn't have time to go through the concepts themselves

Creator- People who produce prototypes from the thinker's ideas. These people don't fear failures, a big difference from workers

Initiator- The fire that starts the flame burning. This person doesnt' fear rejection

Follower- Don't like to think, just see people do and then do what they see.

Destroyer- A pain in the ass. But without them, further improvements to things will not happen. It is only through critisms that all things can improve. And without them destroying things, there is no need for new things to be created to replace them.

Crisis Champion- They survive in tough times. And ONLY in tough times. nuff said

Entertainer- live for the aim of making people happy. When other people are happy, the entertainer will feel happy too.

Environmentalist- "don't throw rubbish", "don't like the insects", "save paper", nuff said too

Connector- mediator for things, a center for information, a person that gets ideas from one and pass to another, especially where those 2 persons doesn't want to talk to each other. ε’ŒδΊ‹θ€γ€‚

Thats all folks (I need booster to push myself to study!! I feel so nuah!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------
6.30pm. Ah I really didn't study today, i swear. Nothing to be proud of but, I managed to pushed down the guilt inside me and continued to do what I wanted to do. Ok here is what I did. I completed a new composition called Doraekachu. This piece is dedicated to Pikachu. CUz this pikachu donno whether its a doraemon or pikachu, so I composed this piece that has both elements in. I don't know how Pikachu main theme sounded like but I created a fat one!!

Opening: A creepy and intense opening with a mysterious theme. Its like you are looking at an unknown egg. Fearful of what might be inside that egg, you take one step by one step, going near it. The percussion sections brings out the anxiety as you walk nearer and nearer.

1st Motive: Suddenly, the creature popped out. A doraemon theme can be heard. The creature jumped out from inside. You thought that creature might do something nasty, but.... it turned out to be a little pikachu, clumsy and fat. (sorry, didn't include any effects for the electricity)

2nd Motive: related to the first, just showing that the creature was super cute with the light flute melody.

Ending: What a big fat joke!!

Ok, I know its not funny, but i tried. Heee. This piece is what you hear now, under my blog music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home