Sunday, May 14, 2006

13/5/06

Today went out the whole day. Now i'm a bit incoherent due to alcohol influence so pardon my english.

A Secondary school band mates gathering for lunch. Fish and Co. I really miss the fish and chips there. Tasted so good. After the meal, went to starbucks to sit down and chat. Not much people, only 7. Some left halfway. Laughed alot, very fun. Then walked walked in suntec. Trying to waste time till 7pm. Cuz I have to attend wedding dinner at night.

Wedding dinner. My same age friend. Wow, first same age guy to get married. Congrats him sia. I drank 4 half cups of Merlot. I could recognise the taste haaa. Although the meal wasn't much but then the bridegroom was really nice to us. visit our table now and then. And, he drank even much more. Wow. Bridegroom really need to train alcohol capacity before getting married. Sure pengs after the celebration. For myself, I nearly pengs also. I'm not good with alcohol. Now feel so sleepy.

Someone asked me if I would say the truth when i get drunk. I'm more of the silent kind. Inside me too much sorrow, everytime i drink, I'll feel the effect inside me. I'll just keep quiet. No one can get the truth out of me. I have confirmed this haa. No matter how drunk I am, I will still be able to think (I tried to attribute this findings to all guys but... i guess it varies from person to person). Yes, my pattern is stay quiet after drinking.

Come to think of it, my friend got married so soon. Somehow I would feel a bit... you know. A failure I am. The person whom I thought would stay forever, left... The person who I have feelings for... didn't feel the same for me. I'm glad the person is happy now.

I nearly can't come home just now. Took 57 from my future workplace bus stop. I was suppose to alight at my house there but i fell asleep halfway. When I woke up, I was in Bishan interchange. Damn. I took the last train back to toa payoh. Halfway through the train, I got the puking sensation.... luckily i have plastic bag with me (a lesson learnt.... every time drinking, bring a plastic bag along. Don't dirty people's place.... I still feel bad for someone's car.). I managed to survive home and type my blog for tonight.

Thats all for all the disclosure.... its time for me to move on. Focusing on work in one mth's time. Those who are attached.... cherish it!! I wish everyone all the best.

*puking sensation comes again.... damn. Endure.

I don't care how future is like. I'm gonna enjoy every bits of it, even if its just work. To infinity and beyond!! (toy story)

*I survived without puking !! So proud...
*I wanted to msg someone yesterday but i guess its not fair to msg in that kind of state ha. Typed msg and deleted it without sending. Hmm that only happens in movies? haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home