Monday, May 15, 2006

15/5/06

The mummy's boy (me) went out with mum again. This time, in search of a nice chair for myself. My current one, smells, stinks, turned colour, and too boring looking. Went to balastier area for a search cuz mum say that there are shops there. In the end, the shop was so small, the display so dull, the shop colour sux. Worst of all, its an office furniture store..... Audience (me) targeting the wrong store....

I'm a little picky with store display, design, products quality, customer service standards haa. No wonder I want to focus on the retailing sector for audit haa. I love to comment on these things. I'll sulk at a lousy shop haa.

Anyway, after all the disappointment, both of us went back to toa payoh courts to take a closer look at a chair that we saw yesterday. Its a dark, fierce looking cool executive chair. And its damn cheap too for its quality and style!! So we asked the staff there for help but...... we found out its the last piece there.... and worst still, other outlets were also left with display sets.... I was soooo sad.

However, the staff was so friendly to help us ask for a discount for the display set. We got a HUGE discount!! On top of that, FREE delivery home (originally have to pay for it)!! I applaude loudly in my heart!! Overall, saved 70 bucks. Customer-centric service. Courts is going to be one of my number 1 list in customer service for funiture shop. For dining, I recommend pizza hut in Jurong point. For ktv, i recommend Marina square for place design, lunch quality and sound system quality (oh level 8 cineleisure impressed me too).

I'm a difficult customer to handle. So if you guys open any shop in the future, beware of me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home