Monday, September 25, 2006

25/9/06

When was the last time i come in to type my thoughts? I can't remember. I suddenly realise that I only post on my blog when i feel uncomfortable about things that go around me. But this time, I'm not uncomfortable. I just think that I have already let go most of the things and live life just like that. No demands, no expectations, just enjoy.

I didn't feel sad anymore when I know that i'm still alone now. It doesn't matter. My mind now is that, life is short, try more new things while you can. "What have I not tried" is always in my mind. Forcing myself to eat super spicy noodles, join the inter-department dance competition, boxing in gym (and get my hand strained). Somehow, if I weren't alone, I won't have the chance to do alot of other things. So, this is the bright side I know I'm in.

Oh yes, maple story as well. I had all the time in the world to play games. I had all the time to play in a band. The best thing of all, no one nags at me.

I tell myself, "I will not be hindered by anyone" "No one can stop my progress", No one hee.

Suddenly feel that I'm not ready and I won't be ready haaa. Yuppie. I will show everyone, I will still be happy, being myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home