Monday, October 02, 2006

2/10/06

Nothing about work. Work is just plain and dull. The business work makes me shiver. I yearn to be closer to human hearts, full of warmth and love. I say all these because I feel the warm and family love in this jap show called "A diary of Tears". I really feel how much love the family members are. I also learnt that things might hit unexpectedly and change lives forever. When that happens, we then need to face it totally.

Life is short.... To put your life totally into work is just so wasteful. Business world doesn't let me feel love. No care, no feelings, just business. I'm really thinking if I can only feel such warmth in dramas. I really feel like i'm living in the drama show itself. The environment, the people, the situation, the feelings. I get so connected that I forgotten that I'm living in the real world itself. I am really glad to have this ability to feel.

The song in that show is even better. The composer is really great. The voice of the singer, perfect voice for the song.

Care, love, and warmth... where?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home