Tuesday, October 31, 2006

31/10/06

Finally, feel like writing things. I guess, the only time where I'll be writing will be during times whether I'm either super happy or super sad. read on to find out which one i'm feeling.

Good news! The profession finally decided its time to revise our remuneration. Its about time.... I'm totally broke after helping a friend with his finance problems. I don't know why I can trust him with my money(If i don't need my savings, its alright to save a friend's life?). If my mum knows it, I'll be chopped dead.

I finally have time to rest. I took a week's leave and today is my second day of leave. But.... I don't feel good at home at all. All the negative energy surrounds my house. I really dread staying at home. I would feel better going to work I suppose. Worst of all, I have to fall ill today. I don't know when I'll be ok. Perhaps when the negative energy subsides, I will feel fine again. It sux.

As for my maple story, I'm now level 91!! I chiong so much until my maple friends say i crazy. I trained 24 hrs on the sat the week before last(if you know what i mean) to train from level 82-86. Then I trained from 87-90 last friday. 90-91 is hell. Getting harder to level. When can I reach 100? sians....

Think its time to sleep. I hardly talk to anyone lately. I'm lazy and tired. The only time I express myself is today, when I took up the microphone at home and Sing to my heart's content. I LOVE SINGING>!! though i sound like crazy man. haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home