Tuesday, November 16, 2004

16/11/04

Well well, Thankz to Andrew and the anonymous person. You guys really shine my day. Andrew has always been a good buddy to me. I know him for about.... hmm.. alamak (means on my god), i can't count. I know him since jc days. Then we were in the same Company during army days. And now, we are studying in the same university. Its really nice to have him as a friend.

He is someone who can take away your worries. He is someone who shares your worries. He is someone who can talk cock with. He is sporty. He is friendly. He is intelligent. He is very eloquent. One best thing...... Humourous!! I am not bluffing. He is really someone you can trust. I enjoyed the days where we studied in a macdonald, laughing at the BLACK SCHOLES model (we gave it another name), and also a joke about the SK 2 commercial ad. Too bad we are in different courses. We'll meet again during the holidays to talk cock (means talk rubbish, not the ....) again hee.

Why would I always need to explain the phrase "talk cock"? This is because I once said this phrase to an oversea friend and She....... *laff*laff*laff* (online). Did she fell off the chair? I wonder, but not surprise.

Oh let me just put the slice of life first

SLice of Life

"Those We Love the Best

It's been said that it's often the ones we love whom we hurt the most. Paradoxical, but plausible, given how easy it is to hurt our loved ones.

We are often gracious, tolerant and accommodating towards casual friends and acquaintances, even people we hardly know. That could be because we want to maintain a positive impression, in view of possible future collaboration or aid. It also could be because we don't wish to appear boorish, or because we are fearful of negative reactions.

Our loved ones though, are often not so fortunate. Because we are certain of their love for us, we tend to abuse that love and take it for granted.

We may do selfish things that bring them distress or use harsh language when we're upset because we know that they will probably bear it and forgive us. Or we may not express our love enough or spend little quality time with our loved ones because we assume that they'll always be there.

But our loved ones feel pain and neglect as keenly as any one of our friends and colleagues. Even more so, since it is someone they love who is dealing out such thoughtless afflictions. And like everyone else, they may not be around for the rest of our lives.

This is a poem written by an unknown author, about the disturbing reality of how we treat the ones we love.
They say the world is round,Yet I often think it's square,So many little hurts we getFrom corners here and there;

But there's one truth in life I've foundWhile journeying East and West,The only folks we really woundAre those we love the best.

We flatter those we scarcely know,We please the fleeting guest,And deal full many a thoughtless blowTo those we love the best. "

This slice of life is just sooooo true. It just tells us not to take anyone for granted. Be sensitive ok? hee

News

This is for Singaporeans. Starting from 1st April 2005, a person will be liable for excessive downloading of movies, songs, softwares, and games, either for personal use or for any commercial purpose, under criminal law. The amount liable would depend on the market value of the things downloaded. For details, ...... I donno paragraph what of which act loh haha. I am taking Company Law paper tomorrow, so i must practice typing some law things hee.

Diary

Hey I have discovered my new love..... Jay Jay, Lin Jun Jie. I just bought his cd today. After I had my breakfast with my mum, we saw this small cd booth with cds of economic prices. I remembered someone sang a song called Jiang1 Nan2 during the Ktv session on last sat, so I bought his Cd hee. Its an Mtv Cd, so i can practice singing with the words too!! hee. That is so exciting. I find his voice stylo, with a special timbre that you won't find in other singers.

So, i was listening to the songs as i was studying. whether you believe it or not, I read 6 past yr exam papers for company law, and I discovered that the things they asked are not as in depth into the technical aspects of law. What they asked is about the law basics with a heavy emphasis on the application and analysis of law. Spent 6 days writing the technical parts of everything, and suddenly I felt that I might cause my own downfall haha. Too many words in one page isn't good. Those who saw my pieces of martial arts manual will know. Its like words for ants (I am exaggerating again :)

okok Its 11pm now. I better stop. I need to rest for tomorrow. Or else i'm gonna make stupid mistakes and you guys have to bear with my complaints again. Hmmm i seems to be detecting a mosquito in my room. I hope i can get it out before it takes me out haha. So long.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home