Friday, December 17, 2004

17/12/04

I feel so tired today. So dried.

Morning- Watched the remaining 3 discs of the korean drama. Totally dried inside. This is a good show. Highly recommended. You can learn alot of things from there. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Too tired.

Afternoon- after all that tears, I checked my examination results. Did someone say that he/she wanted to know my result for Accounting? Well, that error didn't do enough damage to destroy my hopes. I got what I wanted for that paper. Overall, My results are great, just that 1 module didn't get my expected grade. Even if you are very confident for a paper, you might not get what you expect. It happened. Well, look forward right? I'll do.

The rest of the time- I play alot of games. Gradius and Ace combat 5. Trying to complete them as soon as possible. 2 weeks left before school reopens. I really want to have a longer holidays.

Anyway, I wonder what will happen to this blog when school restarts. I might just post one per week. I don't know haha. Lets wait and see.

Anyway, I need to sleep early. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to meet my friend at funan. Tata

No slice of life again., I wonder what happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home