Sunday, December 19, 2004

19/12/04

Morning- woke up to play my ace combat 5. Complete quite a number of stages. Some stages are damn hard to play, with 5-6 fighter jets behind me, firing all their missles at me. Exciting though.

Afternoon- Suppose to go out with mum to orchard after buying some Vcds in Toa Payoh's TS. Suddenly, Mum felt a slight dizziness in that shop. I was shocked still. Her face for red. I was so scared for that moment. I don't want this kind of drama to befall on me. Luckily, she was ok at 2 minutes. That was quite a long time. Time actually stood still. She wanted me to carrying on with my shopping and leave her to go home by herself. But i couldn't leave her like that. I insisted, and became real stuborn. She repeatedly asking me to go, but I just ignored her, and brought her home. I waited for my dad to come home before going out again. Frightening afternoon. I don't want to lose anyone.

Evening- I went for NUS band's concert. I was supposed to meet my friend's friend at 6.30pm, but I misjudged my time and arrived at 5.30pm haha. So i took this chance to walk around clementi area. Really walked alot. Ate Ice Kachiang at one of the hawker centre. so 6.30pm came, I waited at the place to board bus 96. sharks, gonna be late.... haha but anyway i didn't panick. Here the friends came. Wow, both of them are taller than me. Now I know how small i can be. One female though.

Concert- So I reached the hall. We were admitted after the end of the 1st piece. what nice sound they produce. The tuning, the Style, the Composure, the concert hall. The sound is quite neat. Not noisy too. I hate blasting sound. I just wonder when would Westwind learn how to do those things. When players get too good, they don't control eh. Blast all the way isn't a good way to play. Its the mind that they should practice, not the musical skills. I would still hope. Good job, NUS band.

Thats all for today. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home