Saturday, December 25, 2004

24/12/04 continued

Today is 25/12, I would now like to type about the things that happened yesterday. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone first.

Yesterday morning and afternoon was as usual, Metal gear solid and Ace combat. ahhh boring day. So, i decided to ask my friend, S, if he wants to go out for photographing. So we did. We met at about 8pm in the Orchard Mrt station.

The place was packed with people. Moving from one place to another was very difficult. We took off from there and moved down towards city hall. Along the way, we took photos on the things that we think that were nice. Christmas trees, lightings decorations, seas of people, and many more.

Then we came to city hall, and then to Esplanade, then to Victoria concert hall. We were taking some photos at a bus stop outside Victoria concert hall when the Clock striked 12am. Hahahaa it was damn funny. "Merry CHristmas!!" I said. The night scenes around city hall area are damn nice.

Yesterday, I drank so much that I couldn't keep my head up. However, I have reached a conclusion. No matter how much you drink, you will still be able to think straight. So, its no excuse when you say that drinking makes you do wrong things. Bull shit hahaa. I managed to reach home in one piece. Took a train and bus back. I bet my face was even redder than a riped tomato. Haha. I can't bluff anyone that I haven't been drinking. I'm honest eh? hahaa BHB eh?

You guys can see my photos in http://photos.yahoo.com/ling_weiqiang Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home