Friday, December 24, 2004

23/12/04

A whole day of activities. I have been out since 0930 hrs. I got back at only after midnight haha. 1100 hrs, kbox at around parklane there. Oh, 3 person for the outing, including me. A friend S, and another friend H were with me. Ahhhh kept having feedback from the speakers there. Can't stand those "weng weng" sound. But overall, it was quite good singing duet with H. I thought I did well too haha. Ego again.

Then we went for movie in Plaza Singapura that started at 3pm. Its kung Fu Hustle!!. Steven Chow, my childhood favourite idol. His shows are so funny that i can choke while laughing. This show is still having some lame aspect, but his humour aspect is still very well done. Quite a number of loud laughing scenes. A must watch I say. He used high technology for this show.

After the movie, We headed for Suntec. I had to meet my another group of friends for a dinner. They are, W, W, and I, and me. So I seperated from S and H when we reached suntec. W,W,I, and me met straight at suntec's fish and co. There are my buddies from the saf band. Felt very good chatting with them. Laugh and laugh. I created a joke for my friend W. He told me he could order one more fish and chip after finishing a serving of seafood platter. My reply to him was," Hey your stomach is Wu2 Di3 Dong4 (endless pit) ah! I ask Tanya Chua to sing Wu2 Di3 Dong4 for you ah! wan?!" He laughed. I didn't know I created a joke, but it feels good when someone laughs at something you said that is supposed to be laugh at. W is a good buddy who appreciates my nice crappy jokes. hee.

Wow, Fish and Co's fish and chips is really no joke. Its just sooooo nice. The fish is so crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The fish inside has some nice texture that bounces off the teeth when munched, and melts nicely with the enzymes in the mouth (getting too bio?). In short, Good!!. Next time I'll try the seafood platter because it looks damn good too haha (grass always greener on the other side?).

After that, I have to seperate from the second group and get back to my first group. We went shopping for a while in suntec, looking for nice clothes. I really need a makeover haha. I got this dumb boring look, but I myself won't want to think it this way. Sometimes i'm confident, sometimes i'm not. Ahhhhh such a confused person haha. I think I shouldn't care how other people look at me as look as I like myself eh?

So then, we went to the Harry's at Esplanade. Nice atmosphere, good guitarist, nice service. What can you ask for more. But I think I still cannot go out of the sadness that just come into me when I step into that place. I wonder when I can go there in a happy mood. I still like that place. Its the only place I'll got for a drink. Our hearts melted when the guitarist sang the christmas songs. His voice contain some inducement for sorrow. Nice one.

Ok thats for today. Very tired now. Kudos to Tequila Sprite. Exquisite taste hahaa. I don't think alot of people would like that taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home