Wednesday, December 22, 2004

22/12/04

Its a homely day today. I started my day by playing lots of games. I played Metal gear solid 3 for 4-5 hours. I find this game not as good as the previous ones. Not as exciting and not as fun. sigh, just complete it so that i know the story.

After that game, I went back to Ace combat 5 again. Although I have completed it, I restarted it using the most difficult level available in it. Trying to get myself excited flying and attacking enemies. This time its so much more difficult. One hit by a missle and you are gone, totally.

I felt bored after a while and went to the living room for a movie haha. I need to rest my brain as well. I watched this monk and gangster korean movie. I can't remember the title, but i think its quite interesting haha.

Then dad came, and requested for a game of gradius with me, cooperative plane shooting. Ok so it started. We played the "very easy" level, but its not EASY at all!! Faint. So much innovation on the bosses compare to the previous predecessors. Halfway through the game, my dad got shot down so many times that he gave up, leaving me there still playing and sweating. What a mess of bullets flying in the screen. Its a great game!! And!! I finally completed it, with the support of my dad and mum watching me play. haha audience does make a difference. My parents' eyes were dazzled by the lazers and diamond shaped bullets flying throughout the game. Thankz for the support, dad and mum.

Dinner time- I took out my camera after I have finished my meal, and took some cute shots of my dog. She is really photogenic, even better than humans. I even took some of my soft toys haha, interesting. I want to create artistic views instead of just normal views. Anyway if you are interested in the photos I take, you might want to visit http://photos.yahoo.com/ling_weiqiang Have fun! I will upload nice photos onto that website when I have any. Gonna take sceneries soon.

tomorrow is gonna be a full day of fun!! stay tuned!


2 Comments:

Blogger Cloud said...

Yoz! Zijun here ah... I din noe u haf a toy poodle! same as mine!! hmmm...if u wanna noe how mine look like, look at urz...lol!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Toy poodle? whats that? English too chiem haha make it simpler ok?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home