Thursday, December 30, 2004

30/12/04

I have declared war on mosquitos. 3 consecutive days of bad night. I feel like I'm sleeping in a forest. The memories of army became so vivid. I woke up with a "balloon head".

I had to teaching band again today. I thought I might lose my temper because I had a bad night yesterday but i didn't. They are just such a nice bunch of kids. Happy to teach them. They are just sooooo attentive, so i have to crack some jokes to release them from their tension haha. In the mean time, I felt happy as well.

After teaching. I went to ktv with my friend S again. I must thank him actually, for asking me out to ktvs. I feel that my voice has improved alot. Now i really feel happy singing haha. Today was 5 hrs of singing for me. The Rap didn't work for me haha. It was a really difficult one. I didn't manage to learn the last verse for the rap haha, next time bah. My friend and I ordered alcohol drinks just to make sure our money was well spent for the ktv haha. One of the drinks was tequila without adding any soft drinks. It was the power one haha. i think that was just 50ml of tequila. One sip and i think I might just faint hahaa. That was the kind of feeling i was looking for. Pure power haha.

Tomorrow is new yr's eve, and its friday. Guess where I would go? Hee let you guess. I won't say.

Slice of Life

Tap Into Yourself!

We all have dreams. From the time we are able to consciously ponder the world, we begin to shape an idea of the kind of life we would like to lead, the kind of person we would want to be.

What makes some of us afraid to pursue our dreams, while others go on to make their dreams come true? What distinguishes the achievers from the dreamers? Is it their genetic make-up? Is it the way they were raised? Is it IQ or EQ?

Well, it can be some of these things, or none at all. The fact is, every one of us has more than enough resources to achieve our goals. Most of us just don't know it yet, or are simply too afraid of what might happen should we decide to pursue our dreams.

The entrepreneur/motivational speaker who makes hundreds of thousands per speech is no more talented than you are. He simply had the conviction to tap into his unique abilities to achieve his goals.

We all have unique gifts, wisdom, skills, abilities, and strengths. Most of us possess more than we choose to tap into. How many times have you allowed a flash of brilliance to pass without action? It could be a clever phrase, a witty joke, a business idea, a storyline, an artistic flourish… anything! All of us are capable of coming up with fantastic ideas. It's just that most people choose to let them pass without believing in them, recording them, and acting upon them.

That's what differentiates the achievers from the dreamers. Dreamers spend all their time sleeping. The achievers are constantly aware of themselves. They are aware of elements in their environment that trigger an emotion or idea in them. They are deeply conscious of what they want in life, and they are consistently learning from people and experiences. Achievers believe in themselves. Achievers believe in others. Achievers understand that there are no silly ideas, that all ideas have value, especially their own.

A good way to start is by writing down your answers to these questions:

" What are your ideas?" How can your ideas be turned into action that's good for you or others?" What are you really good at?" What do you want to change?" What do you want to achieve?" What are your values?" Who is the person you see yourself becoming?

You will not get instant results, but keep trying. Refine and develop your answers to those questions. Over time, you'll find that you'll instinctively know what to do. Tap into your own unique abilities and talents and pursue your dreams today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home