Saturday, December 25, 2004

25/12/04

I woke up at 10am, the latest time ever in this holiday. I remember a mosquito attacked me yesterday night but I couldn't summon strength to wake up to wack him. I think I woke up at 7am to wack it. haha. Heavy bombardment throughout the night. Sooooo itchy!!

After I woke up, I edited the photos I took yesterday and posted them online. Then I started playing Metal gear solid again. 4 hrs of gaming I think.

After that, I took off to suntec city to make reservations for tomorrow's outing, and got myself a gift thats needed for tomorrow's gift exchange. I bought 2 wrappers and asked the lady there to wrap for me. Guess what she said.

"You need to wait for a while"

"Sure no problem, just tell me how many minutes you need" I replied.

"An hour" she said

(OMG) "Sure :)"

Faint hahaa. But she took a little lesser than 1 hr. I went back early to the shop to check. Suntec is a nice place to shop. All the discounts happening in most of the shops there.

I took bus home after that. Nearly slept at the bus stop while waiting.

Remember I said before that I have headaches while shopping for a long time at night? I know the cause of that headache now. Its my eyes. My "experiment" has shown that if I wear specs at night, I would not have any headache at all. Researchers found out that men who shops for a long would have this "blood clot" effect in their brain. I think I have a high "durability" towards these blood clots if i wear my specs out at night haha. No fear for night shopping in the future.

I'm gonna cut my hair tomorrow. FInally haha after so many months. JC class outing at night tomorrow. Have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home