Monday, December 27, 2004

26/12/04

Fun fun day! I went for a nice hair cut today. Its the first time I went orchard to cut my hair. The saloon my friend recommended me was closed today, so I went to another one thats just along that stretch of shops. Well, I kinda like this new style haha. I bet everyone will have a shock when they see me this way.

Then, I went home to carry on my Metal Gear solid. I thought I've completed it when I killed that stupid boss. In the end, I have to carry on playing for a while during the next few days to complete that game.

Evening time, and its outing time!!. I organised an outing for my Jc class. 11 person turned up. 1 of which is the hubby of a girl. First to get married hahaa. Congrats her woh. Anyway, we ate dinner at Sizzler. Did a gifts exchange as well. I think the gifts exchange system can be improved because drawing lots will have situations whereby you'll get back your own gift. Let me think about that hee.

We actually took alot of photos during that meal but I better not post them on my yahoo photos to share with all my friends. I posted these photos only in the yahoo group where only my jc friends could access. Too bad hahaa.

After Sizzler is Harry's again heee. I've been drinking too much lately. I think I better rest my body haha. Can't take that much.

Its late, so Sleep time. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home