Saturday, January 01, 2005

1/1/05

Opening of a new year. Doesn't feel any different from usual. Whats my new year resolution? I don't know. I've lost my direction since the October before the last one. I'll go wherever the wind blows, I'll do whatever is required of me. Am I going to turn myself into a Corporate bastard? It seems like I am walking towards that path. Beware of the new Ling. muahahaa

I woke up this morning, feeling great because my sleep was undisturbed by the nasty platoon of mosquitos. I guess mosquitos have New Year Holiday too eh! hee. I played Ace Combat 5 after I have taken my breakfast. I completed it the second time. This time, I played the hardest level, Aces. Its just soooo challenging haha. It was about 4pm when i completed it.

After that, I went out. I took off towards Parkway Parade, and walked to East Coast Park. I prepared my camera, hoping to get some great shots on the beach. But the sky was sooooo grey. Anyway I took some shots and will be posting them on my yahoo photos. If you didn't get the website the previous time, its http://photos.yahoo.com/ling_weiqiang

When I sense that the sky might pour any moment, I walked back to Parkway parade. I walked from the ground floor up then back down again. I was doing a blind window shopping. haha Why blind? Because I don't know what I was looking at.

I intend to jog after I have finished blogging. Its only 8.20pm now. I don't think I will have any chance to jog when school reopens. I just hope I don't get fat during the sem. You know... Stress = Eat more + less exercise = Grow fat.

I have one last day of holiday tomorrow. But the afternoon is occupied by Band Practice in Westwind. Ahhh 3 week didn't see my wife (euphonium), I wonder how is she. I better clean her cobwebs tomorrow. Hee

Happy New Year everyone!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home