Friday, January 14, 2005

14/01/05

Ahhhhh i just finished my tutorials. I pushed myself to the limit ya. Complete tutorials for 2 modules. I'm getting crazy with work haha.

Went school today as usual. Tiring day because in total, I attended 6 hrs of lesson. Well, the equity securities class is fun. Being one of the two accounting students there, we might just surprise the business students.

After school, I have to go to town to meet someone. I went to yahoo auction to bid for something and so i need to collect it today. I was meeting him at 7pm but I reached there at 5pm. Seeing that I have sooo much time, I sat down at a staircase just outside the Orchard Mrt control station, and guess what.... I did my tutorial there!! What a geezmo. I bet those taking the escalators up are looking at me as a freak. "whats that guy doing there, doesn't he have a home to do his work?"

Well, after i looked through a few papers, it was 6pm. Ah one more hr to do. So i took a walk towards the direction of Taka. Halfway through, I came to the fish tank at Wisma. Haha, I felt like I'm seeing my old friends again. Hey i saw one new member to the fish family. Its blue, long, medium size, cute (fits the old definition :ugly but adorable), and naughty as well! I saw it chasing other fishes haha. But of course I know its just playing.

I don't know where i'm walking but I'm just walking. 6.45pm, I proceeded back to the meeting place. Well, i waited and waited. Then i saw someone meeting people and passing things to them for exchange of money. Hmm i wonder if its him. Yes! Its him, argh made me wait so long.

To my surprise, I found out that the things he auctioned are actually imported from other countries. Wow business minded people. Ahhhh but i suddenly thought of my taxation class. This is definitely considered a trade income under Section 10 (1)(a) of the Singapore Taxation Act. Haha but I believe he won't report it. Well, people can be innovative on their business.

I suddenly had one thought today. Remember about the Perfect agent I talked about yesterday? Somehow I had this thought in mind that I would like to be a perfect agent. That has hell lots of implications, but i think its useless to say it here because my thinking might change in the future haha. Well time to sleep. Tata


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home