Wednesday, January 05, 2005

5/01/05

What a normal day. Wake up, eat, do work, go school, lunch, class, go home. How short can a blog be? haha this short perhaps. I would still wanna try to extend this.

I wanna complain about the amount of school work we have during the first week. Its just unbearable. Tonnes of readings, and I really mean tonnes. I've been reading things on my bus ride to and fro the school. Thats about 3 hr bus reading everyday. Then at home, I read somemore. I think my sunshineness is going down.

The first day of school was soooo energetic, then the 2nd day a little tired. Today, I nearly can't keep my eyes open for the only seminar. I wonder what will happen to me tomorrow haha. I'm just finding trouble for myself because I took an extra module that is not necessary at all! Call me dumb or whatever. I challenge myself haha. Anyway, more free time doesn't mean that I have more time for others. More free time would just make me soooo lazy. And..... I am really very free! haha.

Somehow, I'm starting to feel the freedom deriving from solitude haha, what a paradox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home