Sunday, January 09, 2005

9/01/05

I just finished doing my powerpoint slides for a short presentation tomorrow. Its sooooooooo late now! 11.30pm to be exact. I can't sleep after 10.30pm or else i'll have black eyes tomorrow. Darn. I'll make this short.

This morning, I did my tutorials and I find that I'm just overly hardworking doing the tutorials. Spent 5 hrs just doing the readings and tutorials. What an inefficient ass i am.

Then I went for Band practice after that. I was slightly late because I left house at only 2.30pm. I was suppose to reach bukit batok by 3.30pm. Luckily they haven't start the practice when i reached there. I just feel so weak today that I don't feel like putting any effort in playing. In the end, I just focused on my fingerings (technique on euphonium). This coming concert is really going to be a difficult one.

After I reach home, its work again! Can you imagine it? I going to turn into a nerd sooooooon. Save me! ahhhhhhhh. *Thump!*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home