Friday, January 07, 2005

7/01/05

A school day again. I seem to have recovered from the culture shock of being in yr 2. "project discovery" as what my lecturers always say. Anyway, 2 lectures today. I am good haha cuz i managed to keep my eyes opened from the beginning to the end of the lectures.

hmm suddenly I'm out of things to type. What a bad sign. I think I just forgotten what I wanted to say because I just finished one set of my tutorial questions. Hmm one thing i remember. I was on my way back on the bus, and I heard this group of boys chatting about some soccer game they are going to play tomorrow.

"Hey this guy very good right? He can spin very fast" , one said

"Haha, ya .... He can SPIN.....?" "Hahahaha" , all laughed.

"yup, all the leaves will fall when he spin past", the first guy continued

I tried to contain myself when i heard that. I really want to laugh it out loud but I better not. Its really interesting when a group of sec school boys talk. Thats innovation in the english language haha. I continued reading my notes after that.

So I got home late again! And did my work until now.... 1145pm. How late can that be??? Its very late!! I usually sleep at 10.30pm

Tomorrow I have band practices, morning in nyjc, night at westwind. A nice day tomorrow. No work!!! stay away from me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home