Sunday, January 16, 2005

16/01/05

"Hey hey", this was how a friend msg me when i am about to type this blog. First, there are things that I wanted to type during my previous blog but i kept forgetting them. Well, i think i could add them on this blog.

2 days ago, i went to orchard to meet someone to buy something right? Well, I waited at a staircase for quite while and something happened. While i was reading my notes, screams of young girls could be heard upstairs. I wonder what happen. I couldn't be bothered by those screamings. Its not those scream that calls for help. Its those scream that was for idols.

So I heard," Talfic (i don't know the spelling)!!" So thats it. Our singapore idol came to the CD Rama and Sembawang. Noisy haha.

Yesterday, I went to watch a concert right? I was bitten by a mosquito. I wonder if its the one I saw during a concert few months ago. Haha this is just so memorable that I want to type it here.

Today, Band practice. What a rojiak. Westwind + chinese ochestra + a malay group, playing Stand Up for Singapore. We were rehearsing for a performance thats going to be held next week. We're going to play for a minister. I can't remember who is it.

Less than 1 mth for the concert. I'm quite worried actually... quite worried, not for myself.

Today, Singapore won the tiger cup after beating Indonesia on aggregate of 5-1. Amazing. Lets just hope they can proceed to world class competition soon.

School days for me next week. I just wonder if my determination of making myself busy has been weaken by my recent encounters. Let the wind bring me towards my destination.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home