Friday, February 18, 2005

18/02/05

My head is throbbing, hard. Just took a quiz and its just such a damn hard one. But really, i don't see the logic of that question. The accounting equation doesn't hold at all!! Whatever answer the tutor is going to give, i'm gonna question them. Study so much but it doesn't help at all. How much? almost 3-4 hrs straight reading. After all those reading, i have to meet for a project. That really burns my brain out. The quiz was straight after the meeting, and i have to be late for the quiz. argh

So much for the hellish stuffs. I've been searching for the Tengai Makyo game for PS2 on the web, and I saw all those screen shots..... wow Its really nice and cool. This game was originally for PC engine and it was really a big bang RPG that time. This time, hudson is remaking that game for PS2 with a 3 D touch to it. Can't wait to get my hands on that game. Its one of my first few Japanese RPG I completed when i was damn young. I watched the intro clip in school and was drooling at the graphics haha. great improvement!

I'm gonna have the whole weekend to do all my work and prepare for project meetings next week. Anyway its my mid term break week but i have to go back everyday for all my classes argh. When would I have time to play? Kill me will ya? I'm gonna squeeze time out to watch Ray though. Its a promise haha.

Anyway new photos uploaded into my yahoo photos. Took damn long to upload it eh, cuz i'm damn lazy. I need to slack slack slack so that i can gain back my energy to chiong for the second half. Can anyone feel my wrath? Where can i pour my bitter water? Don't tell me singapore river. Its protected, no pollution please.

Hmm at least i feel that my utopia(online game) friends value my contributions to that game. Its just amazing that those who appreciates me are those who I haven't met before. And its great pleasure knowing them.

Some say that for those who don't try, would surely fail. For those who try, you have succeeded by trying. Eeks who said that? haha

Slice of Life

Boost Creativity Through Gratitude

We've all known the frustration of being "stuck" in a creative sense, of being out of ideas, of being in a rut. And what happens when we allow ourselves to remain stymied? Yup, we end up absolutely nowhere, or worse, in more distress.

During such times, it's important to remember that we've not lost our talent or our creavity. It's just that something has gotten in the way and we've temporarily lost contact with our creative flow.

Now here's a simple practice that will help you re-ignite your creative fire, but it takes practice, commitment, and an open mind.

It's called gratitude - the philosophy and practice of noting the blessings that you have and appreciating them fully. It's extremely powerful if practiced faithfully and consistently. It can give you the ability to laugh in the midst of adversity, transform a sour mood into a joyous one, and open your heart to a world of endless love and possibilities.

If you've been miserable so long you don't even know how to start being thankful, begin with writing down a list of things and people you can and should be grateful for. Still lost? Then go with the letters of the alphabet. Fill in a person, event, place or thing for each letter.

Adopt a habit of responding positively to every good thing that comes your way, no matter how small. Say thank you, tell people how much they mean to you, how great dinner was, how much you enjoyed the movie. Send Thank You cards to associates and acquaintances and tell them how much you enjoyed working together. If the service at a shop was particularly good, let the manager know. Leave a tip.

And say "thank you" when paying for something. Why should you, the customer, say "thank you", I hear you ask? Well, doing this reminds us of how much we appreciate the goods or services purchased. Some people even believe writing "thank you" at the back of every cheque that you issue attracts wealth. Well, I'm not about to endorse this belief, but hey, there's certainly no harm in it! Besides, it lessens the sting of parting with your money and makes you feel satisfied about what you've paid for and enjoyed.

And finally, be thankful for yourself. Appreciate yourself for who you are and what you mean to your loved ones. Too many people are unhappy with how they look or what they have, and ignore the fact that to their loved ones, they are the most beautiful people in the world. So adopt a practice of gratitude for that boost to your creativity! Thank You for listening!
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home