Saturday, August 06, 2005

6/8/05

Today I woke up to teach band? The thing I did today was to..... play percussion. That drumset kid had a fever and didn't turn up for an important practice today. In the end, I was asked to take over and play. I had zero drumming experience, and i had to practice straight away and play straight away. It was exciting and stressful. I think I did well, considering I am not a drummer.

I felt so tired when I got home, but I had to drag myself to finish one of my tutorials. After that, I took a little nap before waking up to do up a microsoft access database for my fyp project. This database contains more than 100 summaries and information of law cases. I didn't know importing data from microsoft excel could be so difficult.

I think I am a bad team player when there is a powerful leader leading the group. My mind would start thinking that the leader could lead so I can slack. In the end, I slack almost totally. I don't know why I had this funny thinking and behavior. I feel uneasy actually cuz i don't want to be viewed as an ineffective worker. Wierd brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home