Saturday, September 17, 2005

17/9/05

Well Well, finally prepared my GV01 slides up to the introduction of Piece part. Thats halfway through liao. Then went to Sim Lim to get this external floppy drive when i found out that my comp doesn't have one. And, I bought some dvd+rw to do some files copying as backup. Then i found that Dvd+rw cannot be used as system recovery disk.... why so troublesome.??

Then i have to go to potong pasir cc for a band performance at night, so i popped by popular and bought Dvd+R. I really wonder why there are so many different types of dvd R. +R, -R, whats the diff?

Anyway, the performance was ok. I met this sec 4 eupho player. ha, she was so curious abt me. I was like,"eh? what is she up to?" I just told her i too old haha. Well, she played well for a sec 4. Good precision and tuning. Me.... using the yamaha student model vs her besson 700 series. I can't pitch properly for god's sake. The mouth piece just feels like a Eb Horn mouthpiece to me. When it comes to low Bb, only air comes out and lips can't vibrate.

Somehow I wonder... am I a young girl killer or an auntie killer? haha. Or perhaps a MAN killer? opps.

Ha a little bit crazy. But fun when you meet these kind of girls. Just laugh and laugh inside. I didn't show it cuz i was suppose to have this "teacher" image in their eyes. They call me Mr. Ling when i'm playing there in potong pasir. How can I be the normal me haha.

Happy Mooncake Festival, or Mid Autumn Festival, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home