Tuesday, November 08, 2005

8/11/05

Ok i'm gonna stop doing 206. I really have no idea how scotts can fit into Business valuation and analysis. Kinda wierd. Give up on that.

Tomorrow is wednesday if i'm not wrong. Then wed to friday + monday will be fore 205, and that will be all for my revision. As for GE, I'll just memorise the answers during my bus rides to Westwinds and concert performance during the weekends. Damn.

Sat going to help my disciple revised her Accounting paper for O's. Hopefully i can strengthen my Journal entries too. I need to be more proficient haa.

Today I rushed through the last bit of Scott, and could announce that I've rushed finished it. Absorption rate..... ??% Bad bad. At least i wrote down all the things.... going to flip like mad during the exam. But then I doubt questions would come out from scott.

I have started Front Mission 4 2 days ago, and now is about 7hrs of play time. I think the marginal ROI curve for revision is going to reach the maximum point soon... maybe its already there. The marginal utility from play game is in a convex curve shape. Just love playing games...... AHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home