Sunday, November 06, 2005

6/11/05

Finally!! 2 big tubas!! super enhanced bass sound. I miss those great pounding effect. Sitting in front of 2 big tuba players is no joke ok. With a tuba sound to support, I feel more confident and more "flowery" with my euphonium. BUt then..... the Solo didn't turn out well with occasional "disappearing-sound" act. No stamina sia. My cheeks starting to droop (if there is such a word) again.

I practically slept with my eyes opened. My eyes were clearly on the score, so attentive and focused to play my next entry.... but.... my mind blank.... My mind telling my body "oei!! start liao!!" I'm still just looking..... Sharks.... so obvious that i missed my parts and then the conductor just look at me. He is such a gentleman, no scolding from him yet... Hmm maybe i should learn from my friend? "Roll the eyes until it turns white totally" when he look at me? Thats kinda interesting haa.

I got a hell of a ride on SBS bus 157 today. When it turned into Toa Payoh from Braddell road, that driver stepped on the accelerator on a downslope for about 7 seconds. My heart nearly flew out. If that bus skidded that time, I would have another hell of a flying experience down into the canal. Cool right? Haa then I will say bye bye to the cruel world. Actually I love the excitment haaa. I like to go those theme parks with lots of crazy rides haaa. I would sit on the most exciting one for ten times haaa. It happened in Australia hhaaa. Then the aftermath.... a feeling of flying when i was in the coach back to the hotel haa.

Work. Yeah I finished the whole PHB text bk... but how much do i understand and remember? Haa i don't know. I realise that time is not on my side now. All planning went haywire because of the band concert!! band concert!! The coming sunday, 3pm in Esplanade concert hall. Free admission. Lets hope for a full house and I don't mispitch or run out of breathe on my solo!! Can I mesmorise all my audience? haaa. I'm better in playing sad and scary tunes haaa.

I cannot sleep so late these few days... perhaps I really have to stick to a 10pm bed time. Anyone want to find me? haa before that time bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home