Wednesday, November 09, 2005

9/11/05

I pushed myself so hard.... so hard today that I managed to prepare notes for the whole of COSO. Damn it, 103 pages of thing. I feel like swearing non stop when i finish it. 8 hrs of work. But luckily 93.3Fm was with me, and I feel more calm haa.

And I did confirm that there won't be time to make any deep thoughts during 205 exam..... I wonder how i can survive. I always spend so much time thinking...... I agree with those academia of education that supports the view that examination does not portray ones' ability well if a time limit is imposed. Damn.

So... plan is, write whatever comes to mind, and just rattle..... wrong or correct, don't care.

I'm looking forward to the ktv session next friday, and try Jay's new songs!! I love that duet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home