Tuesday, November 22, 2005

22/11/05

Second day of work. Come to realise so many technical things need to handle. First, is their information systems. Second, is their way of doing things. Third, is the technical aspects of the tasks. I haven't attended any auditing course for god's sake. I'll just have to pull through this. It is no more a paper exam.... its a practical exam everyday.

I found a very nice chinese mixed rice stalls in China Square food court!! Going to eat it everyday if going to the basement. If at the ground floor, then it'll be vegetarian for me. Gonna take care of health much more than in School, or else I might just faint while checking the documents. ("Alright..... assets..... 1.....5......k..." *pomp*)

Today is another whole day of lecture loh. I can't wait to get my hands dirty. I believe I will look damn bloody not confident in doing things because I'm afraid to make mistakes, really. I'm just timid lah. Yeah. I'll ask lots of questions until they find me so annoying.

I'm just sensing somethings. Something wierd. I wonder what..... I need to make more observations before conclusions can be drawn. Very very very wierd. Anyway, I'm gonna make sure that I'm competitive in my theories..... first, or else i'll die. So.... no confidence..... I really wonder how did I make it into that firm. OMG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home