Wednesday, November 23, 2005

23/11/05

I want to go back to that firm as a permanent staff. The people are just so friendly! I have always imagined that the supervisors would be a fire-breathing dragon. But then.... it turned out totally opposite. A pleasant surprise.

My friends over there are all so cool. Friendly and cheerful. I haven't know much people of this calibre in school, but once I get to know them more, I feel more comfortable with them. But then, just when friendships are being formed, we are going to seperate ways from tomorrow onwards. I'm assigned to an important and big company. I wonder how difficult the tasks would be. Worst of all, i don't know who i'll be working with tomorrow because my team leader doesn't want to reply to my email. Maybe she is busy lah.

I even thought of revising and reading all the procedures..... but i guess i'm worrying too much. Since I was lucky enough to squeeze myself into this firm, I will have to put in all my effort. ALL!

Side track. Question in my mind, do handsome and charming guys attract more girls? I wonder if I will be able to test this hypothesis. haaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home