Friday, November 25, 2005

25/11/05

Good news!! Great news!! I got employed!!!!! Now i don't need to worry so much! I can just do my best in my PA and not think about not being employed!! So happy now. And when I told my team IC about it, he asked me "you agreed already?"...... "why?". I raised both my eyebrows and told him:" Its my dream!!" Then he gave me the wierd look. He damn friendly lah, but he is as quiet as me ah. Not much conversation, only smile smile. The whole team is super nice!! With a senior guiding me step by step.

Today, I had to go through the large large large file of fixed assets listing and vouch the PO with it. And sometimes, there are 100 items inside a PO and I had to key in the calculator like mad.... but help is on the way!!! Microsoft excel!! Cool sia. Somehow, I'm enjoying the things i'm doing. I'm really mad. Doing the same things over and over again makes me happy. Crazy. I just love the feeling of climbing up the learning curve and specialization curve.

I love communicating with new people haaa, seeing how friendly they are. But I hope I won't meet a nasty client sia. I actually met with some commotion when I was requesting for some documents from someone, and my senior, sitting at one side doing her work heard the conversation, thought that the person was quite bad. I thought it was alright bah. Haaa, endurance level up!

I have been assigned work for the whole of next week, and I intend to finish them as fast as possible and see what other things i can do. I heard i'm going to be alone there on thursday. King of the world!! But theres work to be don't la! haaa.

I wonder hows my friends doing in their respective areas. Must be interesting too!! I hope to learn from them as well!! Loving the job!! (But sometimes Team IC got cheeky smile, donno if he got any other meanings haa. Don't despice my enthusiasm for Audit ok!! haa)

However, how long can my interest last? ...... till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home