Thursday, November 03, 2005

3/11/05

One day before first paper, and what did I do? Yes of course, naturally I have studied. On top of that, I completed Xenosaga. I really love these RPG games. Graphics, captivating storylines, interesting game characters, emotional themes, excitment, levelling systems, battling systems, all so good! Everytime I complete a game, I would have a kind of strange feeling.... a sad yet happy feeling. Confused.

Xenosaga. This game seems more like an anime to me. Even the ending was soooooo good. Its just part of the trilogy. I think I would start part 2 only when i get my hands on part 3. Might chiong it after exams.

Is the weather getting hotter or is it me? Haa.

Regarding exams, I seem to be able to remember all the things, and I seem not able to. I'm so confused inside. Worried as usual. I hope I can smile at the paper again. I need to crap. So what if we can read the case beforehand? So what if i can remember all the things that is crucial to the case? So what?

Am I setting a too high target for myself this semester? If things turn out badly, I hope my GEs can give me a reason to smile.

Should I convert my mind now into a blank piece of paper? hmm. I need...... someone to pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home