Friday, November 04, 2005

4/11/05

Hmm. My first paper today. Why do I always have to get my mind warmed up with the first paper? I spent first 10 minutes, trying to do out an outline before writing the main essay..... what the hell. And I thought that one question have 45 mins. Yes, I spent 45mins on the first lousy questions..... only 20 marks..... darn. And then I have to spend some time staring at the case and think think think..... double darn. So what all contributes to, is the lost of precious time for writing more words........ "My prrrrrecious" (sounds familiar?). Last question in 20 mins, 35 marks. How much can I catch? I doubt it. Not going to hit my expectation. I knew it... this module is so much similar to marketing and OB where I performed like a flat piece of stepped shit on the ground. yuppie. Feel very sian about exam... thats about it.

Exam time.... a time for me to complete more games..... and give up on studying. I work during the sem and play during exam. What a wierdo!. I think my lucky angel has left me.... so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home