Saturday, November 05, 2005

5/11/05

I finally organized my 206 into a structured and systematic revision plan. Now I finally feel better when doing revision for it. But then.... it seems like i need more days than planned. That means I won't have time for 205.... Well, what the hell, i so sian. I need 5 days for 206... and I don't have that much time.....

Damn the band concert...... taking up my weekends. So whoever reads this, better come for my westwind's free concert in Esplanade concert hall, on next sunday!!

So band prac today was ok. I'm a bit crazy, I admit. Looking at my score, listening to the music during a few bars of resting..... and I smiled and swayed to the music. I think I crazy lah. Outcast in the band also, sitting at the corner. haa, i'm so alone loh.... one eupho trying to dahan. No tuba somemore.... feel so empty without the backbone.

I just panick for my Edelwise solo lah.... Mispitch or out of tune will kill my reputation as well as westwind's reputation. haaa, but , i can't be bothered also, cuz i might stop playing music when work starts...... so sad. See how bah.

But I will definitely not stop playing games...... Its a place where I can find adventure, love, and excitment. I will not give up korean shows as well!! Yesterday I just watched Lover's concerto.... so sad. Well, its getting late haaa. so.... next time.

My blog not so exciting, hope you don't feel sleepy when you finish reading until here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you ever need pleasing a woman related stuff, I'm sure you'd be interested in pleasing a woman

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home