Saturday, December 03, 2005

3/12/05

I didn't know that Andy Lau and Chen Qi Zhen's new songs have the same effect as Jay's songs on me. Well, just when I thought I could have a different feeling listening to other singers, the sky just didn't turn bright. Eiya, I just live with it for the next few weeks, I believe things will turn out brighter.

Today's activities were quite good. First, my great friend came and gave me a breakfast treat. Had a great chat as well. Really paiseh when people give me treat ah, and he really spend too much on me (no other meanings haaaa). Great buddy.

Then I went to Marina for K Lunch in Kbox. Tell you guys what. Its the best lunch ever! I mean in kbox. So many things. 2 pieces of fried fish, fries, soba, salad, cheese cake, fruits. Damn worth it. Well, net costs per head, 11 bucks. Best. I can't sing well for god's sake. Master of non, Jerks of all trades. Thats me.

After the Kbox, my friend bought a gift for his brother, cufflings... *is that how you spell it?*. 50 over bucks. Cool and nice. Not for me. I'm not worthy for classy stuffs. Some people told me to get all those beautiful beautiful things and put on myself so that I can show people i'm a confident, classy person. But then, I'm still a low employee, I wouldn't want to flash all those things in front of my superiors. If I'm low, I'll have to look low.

Then I took a bus to Bishan to collect my pants. I need an oversized one so that I can breathe properly during concert performance. So, that pants is 1 inch extra. haaa. Also, in case i get fat again, I still have something to wear. Talking about fat. haa, I've been jogging every 2 days to prevent myself from getting fat. Its a good way, cuz i can feel myself shrinking.

It has been a long time since I took a long bus ride. The pace of the world has became so fast that people don't realise that it is important to do nothing. Its time for people to rest their feet, mind and body for while from time to time. And for me, I really need a rest. I could feel myself breaking up during the ride, so I took a nap. A well deserved nap.... but mind still going round and round. Sigh. Whats up with me? Damn.

At night, Band prac loh. They are going to Japan, not me. Wish them fun. I've turned a little violent with my sound. Perhaps my diaphram and lungs are working too well after all those jogging. Power comes in and control went out. Bad.

Look forward to tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home