Tuesday, November 29, 2005

29/11/05

I feel it, the stress of the job, the feeling of being hated by the clients, the pain on my skin because my skin isn't thick enough. First thing in the morning, when i went to the company accounts person to ask for help, she told me to get clearence from the manager before asking her for help. Alamak, i thought last week she already started helping me..... darn. So how? I just felt so helpless being a lowly Trainee there. I can't do anything. When I went back to one of my senior in our working office (only two of us there loh), she could only ask me to call the team IC. So i did,.... results is, wait for him to get down in the afternoon.

I spent the whole morning waiting, and pinballing. I couldn't proceed with my work!! There are so many things to follow up and I can't do anything. Then, when he came, we managed to take to one of the managers and then continued with my work. Its just too complicating with so many situations that might pop out. Although my senior has told me what to do when things pop out, I'll be alone tomorrow. If some funny things like today pop out, then i'll go crazy again.

Now I have to organize my thoughts about the task and what to ask from the accounts person to make her job easier. If i'm that accounts person, i would most likely be stressed by the auditor and think that the auditor is such a pest. A question..... do I like to be a pest to someone, or be someone who gets pested by someone. ahhhhh.

So now, my task is not going to be straight forward. Its not a tedious task. Its a turbulent and tedious task! A challenge for me now. who will succeed, who will fail. one of you is going to the boardroom where one, would be fired (the apprentice craze).

Statistics.... 19 samples done, 29 to follow up, 12 can't do anything. 29 29 29 29 29 29!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home