Monday, November 28, 2005

28/11/05

Highlight of the day, Interview with this Company X. Damn fun loh, got 3 types of activities. Its the first interview that I feel no stress at all. I go there to have fun!! I'm crazy and i know alot of people wanna beat me up. Haa. I have already signed my mind with my current co.

Anyway, the activities hor, haaa damn fun. First for me is an interview by this Tax partner or manager... can't remember. Eiyo, what is integrity? How to define? have i demonstrated in anything that can reflect integrity? I think I got so shocked about the question that I created an awkward silent for a long time. Eiyo how to answer ah?

The second activity was an impromtu presentation. Wa biang, stupid topic haaa, and people said I speak like a politician, and perhaps an insurance agent. Cuz the topic was...... Healthcare in Singapore. You can guess what I said bah. "Take care of your Health!!"

The third? hmm role playing.... eiyo, i thought really acting loh, but then its actually a case discussion. I thought I'm going to act like goofy loh. Pengs.

Ah, then I skipped lunch and went back to office to do some IT stuffs, then fly down to Client to continue the work loh. Well, I completed most of the stuffs, and now, just need to confirm stuffs with some of the people. Eiyo, audit hor, need to bug people loh. I very scared of bugging people one. Sigh haaa, got to be so friendly and try to speak from my lungs haaa. You know, not head voice, but chest voice, so that my voice sound rounder. But hope no bad breathe lah haa.

Yesterday I changed my phone right, then 2 person called me and I don't know who i was speaking to sia. I felt so paiseh to ask them for their names. haa.

Let see if i have let out anything. Oh ya, I met my JC band mate in Company X. So surprise, haa haven't seen her for such a long time. Then how??? Ahhhh forgotten to get her contact loh. Blur me.

Oh ya, met a nice new friend during the whole interview as well, haa nv see that friend in school before, or perhaps I'm not observant enough. Haa. Eiya, I met alot of new friends lah, just that this friend is one who i talk to more ah. hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home