Sunday, November 27, 2005

27/11/05

Ok, today is damn happening. Well, maybe not to all my blog readers, but at least to me, its alot of happening things.

First, went to Paragon in the morning with mum to shop for new phone because i can upgrade my plan now. So i got a Nokia 6021. Yeah, damn satisfied with it. I don't need a camera, I don't need bluetooth, I don't need video. I just need a new phone haaa. And the games inside also very happening. Can play mahjong!! Faint. The colour screen also looks damn cool. Well, I'm easily contented when it comes to technology haa. I'm a lagger, and i'm proud of it. How much I paid for the phone? Zero dollars.

After that, I had to leave my mum in orchard because she wants to see the animal show at Ngee Ann city. I rushed back home to complete what I started yesterday. Stupid FYP essay. To be specific, part of it. I was so bothered by it actually. A pain in my heart leaving it lying around. I forced through it and completed at 3pm. Too late to go for band. This is my first time pontanging band prac for no good reason haa. So proud of it, cuz i'm going to do it more often. Sigh.

At night, went to Junction 8 to get some clothes. And my mum forced me to do it. Where got parents can't wait to spend money on their kids one? Faint. Got 2 shirts, 2 ties, one pants. And my wardrobe is full of shirts, ties and pants. wa biang, my mum still wan me to get somemore. Spend too much liao lah. She seemed happier than me sia.

Hmm haven't see my friends updating their blogs recently.... wonder why. Too busy dating? haaa. opsssssss sorry, haa slip my tongue.... i mean fingers. Erm, I wonder if that would raise my visitor rate for my blog haaa. I wonder how can i check how many people visited my blog. Anyone knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home