Sunday, December 04, 2005

4/12/05

Had a nice chat with a friend during lunch today. But I've come to learn some more new things from her. Her friends and her experience has led to her conclusion that all guys are bastards. Well, at least those who came into their life. And while listening to her, I was like.... wa lao, this kind of guy also alive sia. Well, the details are just too gruesome (cannot spell again) *i'm being exagerating*, so i'll leave them out.

Well, combining her views with mine, I've come up with a new conclusion. There are good and bads out there regardless of gender. Or perhaps, it is hard to determine whats good and whats bad because alot depends on compatibility. One bad + one good may be a good pair..... that is if it last.

Another thing is that, the fact that those kind of bad ones are present in the "market", this creates a sense of insecurity. The presence of "lemons" are due to high information asynmetry. Insecurity or even bad experiences will lead to the creation of more lemons. It will be a cycle, never ending. I guess this also explains the situation that more people are preferring to stay alone up to the point where they get worried and then anyhow choose. How can this kind of problem be solved? Are there any regulations like those in the Financial market to keep this kind of matters checked?

All those above are rubbish, please pardon me. To make things easy, I think its good to think that everything is up to fate. Yeah, then there will be no fools around, like me.

I still didn't manage to eat chocolate ice cream today. ahhhhh haaa. One side say "eat", the other side say "fat". Whats up sia.

Other activities of the day includes band prac and jogging. Aiming to reduce my fats more.

Looking for more material satisfaction.... if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home