Saturday, April 15, 2006

15/4/06

Final exams before graduations... Although I know its so important, so so so important, I'm really slip short with revision. Today is first day so I forgive myself for such weak endurance. Most of the time I'll tell myself:" This won't come out one" and then threw that lecture notes somewhere else. Then "That won't come out also" and threw that notes aside also. I'm starting to be selective to what I read. This is the first time I'm like that..... Being more focus??? (Giving myself excuses again.)

When days turn dark, what will you feel? I wanna sleep.... Sian. Anyway I jogged again, fearing that I might get fat because I eat too much due to stress. I need to look at least acceptable when i go back to work muahhaa. Acceptable is enough. Won't be able to look good anyway.

"I need divine power!!" quoting another friend, I also need!! How about "Let our powers combined!!" I haven't try revising with friends before. But... I'm lazy to go out haa. "I need the question paper!!", another friend said. Eiya, ask my dog do exam for me. She might be cleverer, always watching tv one, so her knowledge must be more than me.

Should I consider myself as at a disadvantage when there are more time for revision? Eiya thinking too much again. Lousy means lousy lah, cannot have excuse. Again, study more doesn't seem that I'll do better. Might as well don't study right? Haaa. Yup, another way of giving myself excuse to slack...

Whats up man, Stupid bug (myself).!! Bored!

I even thought of sleeping at 9.30pm..... I'm gonna miss out on alot of things right? Wasting life sleeping.... I think i go watch dragonball... Studying at night does funny things to me.... cannot sleep.

(Why would I enjoy life only in my dreams? Another shopping dream haa. I guess thats to compensate for my boring reality.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home