Thursday, April 27, 2006

27/4/06

Storms over. The recovery seems so rapidly that its just abnormal. Weird (just changed this word. Someone said wierd is a wrong spelling, eeks). Or the seemingly speedy recovery spells an underlying sugar coating situation. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm a little behind schedule for my 304. Somehow, I was quite energetic and happy while reading the stuffs. I guess its because that its my favourite module this semester.

I couldn't jog because my shoe broke down.... time for a new pair. I need a high durable one. Those normal ones just can't fit me. I torture my shoes really nicely. Muhahaa.

I bet most of my friends are happily studying too. They are a bunch of clever people.

This is a battle of my life. Study more not = good results. Don't study confirm = bad results.... sigh. Sad fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home