Wednesday, April 26, 2006

26/4/06

Ok I take back my words. The paper isn't going to be easy at all. In fact, it was damn shitty difficult. So much difference as compared to past year papers. Its one of the most enjoyable paper because there is no stress. Even if i don't do well, who cares?? I'm just treating it like a fun event. I'm crazy!! Who in the world takes exam and treat it as a play game thingy. I know I won't flung this paper. Best estimate.... B minus to C. Haaa. THere were just too many things i don't know how to answer it correctly. I'm just copying from textbooks. The calculations are just done based on gut feelings. I don't even have any confidence to say "yes this question i confirm calculate correctly". 10 secs before going into an exam hall, I even consulted a friend about one of the calculation methods. And guess what.... it came out!! Although the method isn't much proven but it seems logical. And I hope my 10 secs absorption is correct.... haaa.

If i'm going to use this attitude for my core exams, thats the end of me man. Oh ya. 312 exams seems to be another one of these type exams. Going to be the "what-was-I-writing" paper. Ya, I was dazing today during some of the questions. THis shows that my brain is reduce its processing speed. And my eyes played tricks again. There was this question that says "do at most 1 question". There were 3 questions under it. I didn't see..... and I did all. Crazy.

So many things to learn from today's experience. Eyes open big big + need to read more facts + i need to play more games to train up my reaction speed. Ho ho ho.

Yes, the war started again. Can I go slam their doors and tell them to raise their voices behind the doors, not with the doors opened? And, to switch the tv and living rooms light off, and perhaps close the main door too. How I wish I can do it without repercussions. I'm just so pathetic, sitting in front of the computer, feeling the increase in my heart beat.

Ok, I just did all. Switched off the tv, close the main door, close the living room window. Shut my door. Peace? Perhaps.... Just hope that someone won't open my door and come shouting at me saying "so, WHY YOUR ATTITUDE LIKE THAT?!!"

Yes, I'm a Defiant child. Sue me.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER EVER TALK TO ME ABOUT THE MATTERS TYPED ABOVE. ITS FOR MY MYSELF. AS A REMEMBERENCE. DAMN IT.!

There are a few things that my mind proceeded to do, but physically, I'm still sitting in front of my desk. Heres a list of things.

1) Shout at the top of my lungs under my pillow.
2) Shout at the top of my lungs outside my kitchen window, upwards, to the neighbours upstairs who make damn bloody hell so much noisy with their chairs and walking. Not to mention dropping things, and the ping ping pong pong sound.
3) Punching and kicking a sandbag using all the energy I have. And I'm expecting to break the sand bag.
4) Doing 100 pushups to "kill" myself. (a painless end)

Did anyone told you I don't have a very nice temper? Inherited from my mum. So, don't ever play with Lions, cuz I do not have a "Safety-proven" sticker on me.

While those things went through my mind, I was on "South-East Asia, A Long Road Ahead", Chapter 6. Lots of information on FDIs. Thats one good information for all my friends, after hearing all my burst. I really want a sandbag for my new house in the future. Is it expensive? I need consulting services.

---------------------------------------------------------
With all the events happening, I have deviced a great way to release the urge to shout at your loudest voice. By using my method, you can save yourself from....
1) Having a police to knock at your door to ask you what happened
2) Having your neighbour to come over and scold you "siao"
3) Having a chance to lose your voice
4) Having to create a uproar in the silent night
5) Having a need to use a pillow which might result in suffocation if not used according to instructions

So many benefits, why not patent my method. Cool.

My method: Just disconnect your voice box and preventing it from vibrating. To do this, you need to practice to open your throat to a level that will not cause your voice box to vibrate even at high air speed. Try saying "Ho" and producing warm air from the mouth at the same time. When you are comfortable with the feeling. Take a deep breathe, while engaging in the embrouchure of saying "Ho", push all your air out with all your diaphram and lungs strength. There you go, simple and easy. Doing it does not stop you from getting an increase in heart pump rate though. Thats a deficiency in my method. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home