Saturday, April 29, 2006

29/4/06

I woke up today, with another business idea in mind. It was from my dreams. Not going to say what it is cuz its bound to back fire. Its a dumb idea and it involves combining two functions into one. haaa. I was acting as a customer in that business idea in my dreams. And I feel quite dumb actually haa. So perhaps that business idea won't work, unless..... nah, that might be in a few decades later when science is more advance.

I'm starting to lose my stamina for studying. I woke up in the morning feeling so feverish that I don't feel like doing anything. I sat in front of my table, feeling so.... gotten tear apart. A dreadful feeling. Is it time to study in groups? ahhhhh.

I'm lucky to have friends to cheer me on. I'm lucky to have friends to support me too. I'm just so lucky. I'm not alone.. *sob sob* (so touching.... I'm serious!!)

I've got all the animated friends to help me too. Pikachu, Doraemon, Naruto, Dragonball. So many!! I'm fortunate.

(I'm not crazy lah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home